Countries their Capital & Currencies
1. India, Capital: New Delhi, Currency: Indian Rupee
2. Pakistan, Capital: Islamabad, Currency: Pakistani Rupee
3. China, Capital: Beijing, Currency: Chinese Yuan (Renminbi)
4. Sri Lanka, Capital: Colombo, Currency: Sri Lankan Rupee
5. Afghanistan, Capital: Kabul, Currency: Afghan Afghani
6. Australia, Capital: Canberra, Currency: Australian Dollar.
7. Myanmar, Capital: Naypyidaw, Currency: Burmese Kyat.
8. United States of America, Capital: Washington, D.C. Currency: Dollar.
9. South Africa, Capital: It has following three capital cities.
A. Pretoria (Administrative), B. Cape Town (legislative), C. Bloemfontein (judicial),
Currency: South African Rand.
10. Nepal Capital: Kathmandu Currency: Nepalese Rupee.
11. The United Arab Emirates, Capital: Abu Dhabi, Currency: United Arab Emirates Dirham.
12. Mexico, Capital: Mexico City, Currency: Mexican Peso.
13. Bahrain, Capital: Manama, Currency: Bahraini Dinar.
14. Peru,Capital: Lima, Currency: Sol.
15. Luxembourg, Capital: Luxembourg City, Currency: Euro.
16. Tanzania, Capital: Dodoma, Currency: Tanzanian Shilling.
17. Israel, Capital: Jerusalem, Currency: Israeli New Shekel.
18. Russia, Capital: Moscow, Currency: Russian Rubble.
19. Sweden, Capital: Stockholm, Currency: Swedish Krona.
20. Saudi Arabia, Capital: Riyadh, Currency: Saudi Riyal.
21. Maldives, Capital: Male, Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa
22. Denmark,Capital: Copenhagen Currency: Danish Krone.
23. Poland, Capital: Warsaw, Currency: Polish Zloty
24. Belgium, Capital: City of Brussels, Currency: Euro.
25. South Korea, Capital: Seoul, Currency: South Korean Won.
26. Japan, Capital: Tokyo, Currency: Japanese Yen.
27. Bhutan, Capital: Thimphu, Currency: Ngultrum, Indian Currency also acceptable in Bhutan except 500
and 2000 currency notes.
28. Turkmenistan, Capital: Ashgabat, Currency: Manat.
29. Bangladesh, Capital: Dhaka, Currency: Bangladeshi Taka.
30. Iran, Capital: Tehran, Currency: Iranian Rial.