Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Advertisement No. 3 /2019
Dated: 21st Feb., 2019
Online Recruitment Applications (ORA*) are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for filling up of various posts in different Departments of Himachal Pradesh Government through ORA, which shall be available on the Commission’s website http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc up to 13th March, 2019 till 11:59 P.M. (IST), thereafter link will be disabled. (*by using official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc).
1. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of ORA (Online Recruitment Applications) i.e. 13th March, 2019
2. The candidates must read instructions carefully, which are available on website of the Commission before applying for the post(s) concerned.
3. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned against concerned post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
4. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Persons with disabilities (Loco motor Disabled / Visually Impaired/ Hearing Impaired) etc.
5. The reserved category candidates belonging to other States will be treated as GENERAL CATEGORY CANDIDATES and the benefit of reservation and fee concession will not be admissible to such candidates.
6. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e. 13th March, 2019 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website http://hp.gov.in/hppsc.
7. Number of post(s) is/are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time.
8. No in service (regular service) candidate will be interviewed unless he / she brings NOC from the concerned employer.
9. Examination fees once paid will not be refunded.
10. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to Court jurisdiction at Shimla.
Interested candidates should read the full notification from the official website before applying