Indian Forest Service Examination, 2019
EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.05/2019-IFoS DATED 19.02.2019
(LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS: 18.03.2019)
INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION, 2019
(Commission's website - www.upsc.gov.in)
• CANDIDATES APPLYING FOR INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION SHOULD NOTE THAT THEY ARE REQUIRED TO APPEAR IN THE CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATON AND QUALIFY THE SAME FOR GOING TO THE SECOND STAGE OF INDIAN FOREST SERVICE (MAIN) EXAMINATION (WRITTEN AND INTERVIEW).
• CANDIDATES DESIROUS OF APPLYNG FOR INDIAN FOREST SERVICE EXAMINATION AS WELL AS FOR CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION CAN APPLY THROUGH A COMMON ONLINE APPLICATION FORM SUBJECT TO MEETING THE REQUISITE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA BY THEM.
- CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITIY FOR THE EXAMINATION: Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
- HOW TO APPLY Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions are for filling up the online Applications Form have been given in Appendix-IIA. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Candidate should have details of one Photo ID Card viz. Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other Photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this Photo ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The candidates will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the online application by him/her. This Photo ID Card will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/ Personality Test.
- LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
The Online Applications can be filled up to 18th March, 2019 till 18.00 Hours.
- The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the UPSC website [http://www.upsconline.nic.in.] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid active E-Mail I.D. while filling up Online Application Form as the Commission may use electronic mode for contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS : Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
- For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet], candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the "Special Instructions" contained in Appendix-III of the Notice.
- 7. FACILITATION COUNTER FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES: In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC's Facilitation Counter near 'C' Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs and 17.00 hrs.