The candidates can appear in the NIELIT CCC Examination through following three modes and the eligibility criteria for each mode are indicated against each:
- Candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved Institutes permitted to conduct CCC Course – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Candidates sponsored by Government recognized Schools/Colleges having obtained an Unique Identity number from NIELIT for conducting CCC – irrespective of any educational qualifications.
- Direct Applicants (without essentially undergoing the Accredited Course or without being sponsored by a Govt. recognized School/College) irrespective of any educational qualification.
The Candidates, who are going to give the Exam of Courses, should know the Exam Pattern. The Exam Pattern Knowledge is very essential to be Qualified in the Exam. The Exam Pattern will be as Follows : –
- The Examination will be Online Computer Based across PAN India.
- The CCC examination will comprise the 100 Objective questions.
- The CCC Certificate will be awarded to those candidates who will secure a minimum 50 percent marks in the Examination.
- The Language will be Hindi/English