SURVEILLANCE WORKER (CONTRACTUAL)
UNDER STATE SUPPORT AT NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, ASSAM
Online applications are invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode with challenging tasks for engagement on contractual basis for the following position. Candidates have to apply online in the NHM, Assam website: https://nhm.assam.gov.in
1. Name of the Position: SURVEILLANCE WORKER (Contractual) (under State Support)
2. No. of Positions: 400 Nos (in various districts) 4% (16 Positions will be reserved for PWD Candidates)
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
· 10+2 / HSSLC or equivalent from Govt. recognized institution
· Experience in Health Sector, preferably in Field Surveillance Work of NVBDCP & other related programme.
· Weightage will be given to candidates having previous work experience of similar nature in the Health &FW Department of Assam.
AGE LIMIT (According to Birth Certificate/HSLC or equivalent Admit Card)
· Not less than 21 (Twenty One) Years and not more than 44 (Forty Four) years as on 01.01.2019
· The upper age limit is relaxed up to 47 (forty seven) years for OBC/MOBC candidates , 49 (Forty Nine) years for SC/ST candidates
· In case of PWD candidates, the age is relaxable by 10 years, i.e. 54 years.
· Certificates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD candidates should have been issued by the appropriate authority. The applicable candidate will have to submit a copy of Caste Certificate at the time of viva-voce examination (if called for)
REMUNERATION: Rs. 15,000/- per month
1. HSSLC or equivalent pass.
2. Performance at HSSLC – Maximum of 30 Marks depending upon marks obtained in 10+2/HSSLC or equivalent examination. Previous Similar Experience – Maximum of 40 Marks (@ 8 marks for every year of service rendered with similar health experience.
(Candidates have to upload the supporting HSSLC or equivalent mark sheet & Experience Certificate at the time of online application or the candidature is liable to be rejected)
3. Out of total 70 marks (from Sl. 2 & Sl. 3 above), candidates in order of merit would be shortlisted for Skill Test in the ratio 1:2 against vacancies depending upon the overall cut-off scores.
4. 30 marks have been allotted in the Skill Test.
5. The final merit list would be prepared out of the total 100 marks.
Only short listed candidates will be called for Skill Test for which no TA/DA will be paid. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in before the Skill Test. No individual call letters will be sent for attending the Skill Test. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement as well as to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof. The details will be available in the website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. If any candidate found providing false certificates as experience letter, the candidature of such candidates will be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process. Online application will be received till 16th February 2019. The aspiring candidates shall visit the NHM Assam website to check the updates.