- Environment Minister Harshvardhan launched a 2.8 Peta Flop capacity high-performance computer system ‘Mihir’ in Noida. The system will help the department in predicting severe climate-related calamities and warnings for fishermen.
- CM of Himachal Pradesh, Jai Ram Thakur launched the ‘Shakti’ app for women’s safety in the state. It is developed by the National Informatics Centre (NIC) of HP govt. The main objective is to fight crimes against women in the state.
- Secretary, Ministry of Women & Child Development (MWCD), Mr Rakesh Srivastava launched the Phase -1 i.e. the beneficiary module of Rapid Reporting System (RSS) for the Scheme for Adolescent Girls (SAG) on the occasion of National Girl Child Day which was observed on 24th January. It is a web-based online monitoring for the Scheme for Adolescent Girls in New Delhi.
- Punjab CM Amarinder Singh launched the release of benefits under 'Mahatma Gandhi Sarbat Vikas Yojana' (MGSVY) aimed at the inclusive growth of the distressed sections of the society.
- Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), announced the 'Cyber Surakshit Bharat' initiative in association with National e-Governance Division (NeGD) & industry partners. It is the first public-private partnership of its kind & will leverage the expertise of the IT industry in cybersecurity.
- Saksham (Sanrakshan Kshamta Mahotsav) is an annual flagship event of Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA) under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. It focuses the active involvement of the Oil & Gas PSUs along with other stakeholders like State Governments, for creating focused attention on fuel conservation through people-centric activities.
- Centre sanctioned projects over 10,000 crore rupees in the North East for better network connectivity. 2 MoUs have been signed to cover the uncovered areas in the North East including Assam & Arunachal Pradesh.
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Kalakar Sahayata Jojana’ (MMKSJ) – an assistance scheme for Artists in the state. Around 50,000 artists will be benefited from this. The Govt. has decided to give Rs 1,200 per month as artist assistance. Under the new scheme, a male artist can avail assistance after attaining the age of 50 years instead of the existing 60 years. The age criteria for female artists have been reduced to 40 years from 50 years.
- Union Housing & Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri announced the list of nine new Smart Cities, which have emerged winners in Round 4. These nine cities are Silvassa in Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Erode in Tamil Nadu, Diu in Daman & Diu, Bihar Sharif in Bihar, Bareilly in Uttar Pradesh, Itanagar in Arunachal Pradesh, Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh, and Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh & Kavaratti in Lakshadweep.
- Union Minister for Finance & Corporate Affairs, Arun Jaitley launched the National CSR Data Portal & Corporate Data Portal in Delhi. This initiative is a significant step towards driving accountability & transparency for corporate India. The portals’ easy accessibility to the general public will ensure a high level of compliance & will also help in institutionalising & consolidating the CSR activities.
- Ministry of Railways launched Smart Freight Operation Optimisation & Real Time Information (SFOORTI) App for Freight Managers which provides features for monitoring & managing freight business using Geographic Information System (GIS) Views & Dashboard. It will help them plan the traffic flows & optimize freight operations.
- Union Minister of Earth Sciences Dr. Harsh Vardhan dedicated India’s fastest & first multi-petaflops supercomputer named ‘Pratyush’ to the nation in Pune. It is established at the Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology, Pune. It will be a national facility for improving weather & climate forecasts & services under the umbrella of the Ministry of Earth Sciences.
- The Namami Gange Projects worth Rs. 295 crores approved by NMCG i.e. National Mission for Clean Ganga. Three projects pertain to sewage management in West Bengal at an estimated cost of Rs 278.6 crore, one relates to sewage management in Uttarakhand at an estimated cost of Rs 4.68 crore & one project worth Rs 11.73 crore is related to ghat improvement works in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Haryana become the first state in the country to launch High-Risk Pregnancy (HRP) Portal. This portal not only helps in early identification of high-risk pregnant cases up to the grass-roots level but also ensures their timely referral to the civil hospitals for further management & delivery by specialists.
- Women & Child Development Minister Maneka Gandhi inaugurated an online portal NARI in New Delhi for the empowerment of women. It stands for National Repository of Information for Women. The portal will provide women with easy access to information on Govt. schemes & initiatives for women. The portal summarises over 350 Govt. schemes & other important information.
- Assamese & Manipuri language versions of PM’s Official website- www.pmindia.gov.in were launched. Now the PM INDIA website is available in 11 regional languages.
NKonlinetest.com is an online exam preparation platform from MG Techno Savvy Pvt Ltd for various courses and competition exams like SSC, IBPS, ITI, JEN, State Level, GATE & Police Exams etc. By our platform students can prepare for their examinations in real time experience with many features and reports.
payment accepted by:
Find us on Social Media:
Copyright © 2022 NK Online Tests, All Rights Are Reserved.